Tuesday, September 27, 2022

LAWYERS!

What can I say? If you are thinking about hiring a lawyer consider taking a nice vacation instead. I've been talking to dozens of people who've hired lawyers and ever single one of them regrets it. At at least $400.00 an hour you should win something, but that just isn't how it works. You may have a great case just like your lawyer says, but remember that no matter what happens your lawyer wins.

He may or may do something to help you, but with the money you are gonna pay him you could do a serious remodel of your house, go on a great vacation, or purchase a car you've always wanted. Seriously you are about to drop a hundred grand and probably end up with nothing but a wrecked bank account and a horror story that nobody is going to believe. 

Not all lawyers are crooks, but some are better than others and even the good ones don't always win, but they always collect. Instead of remodeling the house of some guy you don't even know, work on your own. Replace that worn out car in your driveway, take a dream vacation. If you think I'm talking from experience you're right, but if you think I'm going to share my horror story you are wrong. Suffice it to say that you should learn from my experience. I didn't know any better, but I do now. 

If you're the type of person who has to learn the hard way you can't say I didn't warn you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment