Tuesday, November 9, 2021

How was the Universe Created?

 The only reason I hesitate to use this site for my religious views is because of my many political musings. I want people to understand that no matter their politics I don't dislike anyone. I'd never ruin a friendship over their political party affiliation even though I may on occasion attempt to redirect some of their political views. And my feelings about religion are the same. I have very strong religious leanings. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and there is nothing in the doctrines taught there with which I disagree. There are mysteries in God's kingdom, but He has promised that we will have the opportunity to understand everything if we apply ourselves to learning them. 

I believe in personal revelation, guidance from the Holy Ghost. And I believe that God created the universe. I don't know exactly how he did it, but I know he did it. And no one else has ever been able to demonstrate to me that He didn't. Scientists have their theories, but one after the other they fall apart because they always find something else that they can't explain. Atheists say there is no God. I say 'prove it'. The universe didn't just happen, there is too much design to it and people didn't morph into people over millions of years of evolution from some small particle of something until we became human beings. Nope. And give me a break! Does that even make any sense? 

No it does not. The simple truth really is that simple. God created the universe and He created all of us. The strong and the weak. The beautiful and the not so beautiful, and the intelligent and the not so smart. Handicapped and all other sorts of people were created by Him and there is no mistake in any of it. We learn from hardship  and we grow. So let's give God the respect He deserves. Let's take care of this earth He gave us. And let's respect each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment